vacuum melting furnace installation: electric stove in a location with a vacuum hygiene requirements, the surrounding air should be clean and dry, and good ventilation, easy to kick up dust and other workplaces.
In accordance with the PLC program drawn low vacuum: closed all vacuum valves, start mechanical pump, wait until after normal operation (about 1-2 min), open the way to the furnace of the low vacuum valve that is on the butterfly valve, pre-furnace Low vacuum pump body;
Sintering of metals:Powder metallurgy Sintering is a me…
Vacuum furnace uses and characteristics
Vacuum furnace and heating powder articles, as well as the design of the disinfection and sterilization of glass containers. It is widely used in medicine, food, light industry, chemical, agriculture, environmental protection and testing.
1. Integrated vacuum oven, pump design and other related equipment, is simple, stable performance.
2. Automatic pump by setting vacuum degree as needs; a plurality of parts of the program can be preset to ensure repeated pumping more stages. And experiment continues, vacuum reduction, then the controller will restart the pump displays an error, to ensure a stable and accurate vacuum.
3. Manual and electric double air filter, the air bleeding; simple operation using a manual valve when power failure.
4. inner piping and the air filter to ensure long service life of the vacuum pump.
5. The vacuum level display with a digital instrument and meter pointer.
This process is used to increase the hardness (and therefore the strength) of steels. Heat treatment processes are also used to increase fatigue life, wear resistance and, in some cases, corrosion properties.
Description and Method of Low-temperature Annealing Fur…
In the heating chamber vacuum furnace to form a magnesium-containing atmosphere to protect the exposed aluminum surface is no longer oxidation. On the other hand penetrate through an alumina film slit aluminum surface, forming alloy partially melted, further tunneling oxide film. Produce liquid solder wetting and flow on non-fresh surface oxide film, and filled weld formed under the action of capillary forces the fillet.
Just like with VAR vacuum furnace, in the ESR process an air melted ingot is suspended over a vessel into which the ingot is melted by electrical current, to reform drip by drip as a new ingot.
During VAR vacuum furnace, an electric arc is struck at the tip of an air melted ingot (known as an electrode), melting the material within the vacuum container.
Can be used for alloy steel, tool steel, die steel, high speed steel, bearing steel, spring steel, stainless steel materials such as bright quenching, annealing, or ceramics, carbide vacuum sintering; Metal materials of vacuum brazing, etc.