install the vacuum furnace
1. with reference to the drawings to provide the vacuum furnace layout, installation location and civil conditions, choose a permanent installation of equipment and civil construction. Installation site should be free of dust pollution, clean environment, dry air, should not be put together with other equipment to keep the room temperature 10-35 ℃, the ground smooth and smooth.
2. the installation of graphite heating elements and water-cooled electrode, it should be noted:
a. take the graphite components to be extremely careful to prevent damage;
b. To reliably tighten the bolts to achieve good electrical contact, do not use too much force to avoid thread break.
3. according to the vacuum system diagram will be vacuum system positioning, assembly and connection with the furnace. Assemble the O-ring with a thin layer of vacuum grease and tighten the flange evenly.
4. according to the water cooling system diagram, the inlet pipe and drain were connected to the furnace inlet and outlet, to provide pressure 0.1-0.15MPa, the temperature is not less than 15 ℃, not higher than 30 ℃ water, it is best to provide circulation Water, rusty water.
5. to provide the minimum pressure of 0.5MPa pneumatic gas source, available industrial nitrogen, such as compressed air, then bring their own “three pieces” (such as oil mist, pressure reducer, water separator).
6. according to the back of the gas system diagram will be connected to the pipeline on the charge back, and the proposed purity of 99.99% -99.999% of the high purity nitrogen as a recharge gas.
7. according to the electrical wiring diagram of the power supply connected to the corresponding electrical contacts, check the power supply voltage, connect the control box, power box and the furnace between the wire and cable.
8. the installation of the remaining parts, including the catheter, measuring instruments and so on.
9. the furnace and the control box are grounded, grounding resistance ≤ 4 Europe, instrumentation and vacuum gauge regulatory cable should also be grounded.