Vacuum is a lean gas state that is lower than the local atmospheric pressure.
Features: to protect the workpiece is not oxidative decarburization; to protect the oxidation of the heating element; reduce the workpiece within the gas; smelting metal can be added more easily oxidized elements.
Vacuum furnaces type
1. Vacuum resistance furnace: external thermal vacuum furnace, internal vacuum furnace. 2. Carbon tube furnace, 3. Vacuum induction furnace.
Vacuum furnaces features:
(1) strict vacuum seal;
(2) most of the heating and insulation materials can only be used in a vacuum state;
(3) water cooling device, vacuum heat treatment furnace furnace shell, furnace lid, electric components to guide disposal (water-cooled electrode), the middle of the vacuum insulation doors and other components, are in a vacuum, heated state work;
(4) the use of low voltage high current;
(5) high degree of automation.