Deformation of parts after plasma nitriding
General knowledge of vacuum heat treatment (tempering furnace)
- heat treatment factory cooling gas: steel is generally used in ninety-nine point nine nine five percent N2, high temperature alloy ninety-nine point nine nine nine percent Ar or N2, titanium alloy using 995%percent Ar.
- the pressure rise rate of the domestic vacuum furnace should be no more than 1.33Pa/h, the standard of some enterprises in foreign countries is 0.67Pa/h
- the work-piece in the vacuum condition of quenching, should use the vacuum quenching oil, this oil has a lower saturation vapor pressure.
- vacuum furnace maintenance should be in a vacuum or filling nitrogen state, to avoid usually do not have time to inhale, absorb moisture.
- heating: after the work-piece, the general to the 6.67Pa before the heating temperature can be heated.
- vacuum heating to radiation, the work-piece in the furnace should keep the spacing.
- temperature rise process, the work-piece and the furnace material will be gas, so that the vacuum degree decreased.
- vacuum tempering furnace should have quick cooling device. Cooling water pressure should be greater than 0.2Mpa, flow should be adjustable.
- vacuum tempering, vacuum annealing, vacuum solid solution treatment and vacuum aging heating temperature is the same as that of the conventional treatment.
- vacuum furnace treatment of titanium alloy, it is not suitable for the use of N2 as a cooling gas, because the titanium and N reaction at high temperature, the formation of gold and titanium nitride.
Edited By Eric
Tags: Gernal Knowleadge of vacuum furnace