Furnace brazing is a semi-automated process by which metal components are joined using a dissimilar lower filler metal.
Vacuum brazing furance is an equipment that allows design and manufacturing engineers to join simple or complex designs of one joint or multi-joint assemblies in the condition of controlled vacuum atmophere.
1. Vacuum brazing, because no flux is used, significantly improves the corrosion resistance of the product, avoids all kinds of pollution, pollution-free processing equipment costs, and has good safe production conditions;
2. Vacuum brazing not only saves a lot of expensive metal flux, but also does not require complex flux cleaning procedures, reducing production costs;
3. Vacuum brazing solder has good wettability and fluidity, and can weld more complex and narrow channel devices. Vacuum brazing improves product yield and obtains a sturdy and clean working surface;
4. Compared with other methods, the furnace’s internal structure and fixtures have a long life, which can reduce the furnace’s maintenance costs;
5. There are many materials suitable for vacuum brazing, such as: aluminum, aluminum alloy, copper, copper alloy, stainless steel, alloy steel, low carbon steel, titanium, nickel, Inconei, etc. can be brazed in a vacuum electric furnace, Designers determine the required materials according to the use of brazed devices, of which aluminum and aluminum alloys are the most widely used.
The vacuum brazing furnace includes the following furnace types:
Please send us your inquiry about the customization of other furnace types or related questions about vacuum furnace. We will reply you immediately. Thank you.
All documents in the overview
News & Press
All news at a glance
Send us a message
Tel : +86-21-50878190
24 hours online : +8613916614261
Whatsapp : +8613916614261
Wechat : 2210154395
Address: NO.1299, XinJinQiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Shanghai Gehang Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.