Vacuum bottom loading furnace is used for vacuum brazing of materials like non-ferrous metal, stainless steel, titanium alloy, high temperature alloy.
1. The vertical vacuum brazing furnace has vertical, single chamber, bottom loading structure. It is an optional to choose the moving-out bottom door device according to customer’s requirement.
2. The furnace hearth is designed through modularized optimization with good temperature uniformity performance.
3. The lifting transmission structure of the bottom door has multiple choices according the on-site situation.
4. The lifting structure has function of eliminating the cumulative errors of lifting system automatically, the movements are of high stability and no vibration.
5. The vacuum system inlet is configured with gas condensate phase inversion device and filter collection device, preventing welding flux vapor polluting vacuum system.
6. Unique gauge anti-pollution technology guarantees the long service life of the vacuum gauge.
7. Unique rear insulation has large radiation area and better insulation performance.
Optional Configuration of Vacuum Bottom Loading Furnace
1. Bottom loading type: vertical door can move horizontally, horizontally fixed
2. Vertical movement: screw moving/nut moving
3. Furnace hearth: Graphite heating elements and graphite felt heat insulation/Molybdenum heating element and metal heat insulation
4. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/high-quality Chinese brand
5. PLC: OMRON/Siemens/Mitsubishi
6. Thermocouple: S type, K type, N type
7. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM/Honeywell
8. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder
9. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen
10. Electric components: Schneider/Siemens