Horizontal vacuum pyrolysis furnace is used for vacuum pyrolysis sinter process of C/C, carbon or ceramic composite material.
1.The vacuum pyrolysis tube furnaces adopt electrical resistant heating with temperature compensation or multiple temperature zone control, which features great temperature uniformity.
2.Super high temperature and high current feeding technology achieves the equipment can be long term stable used at 1800°C.
3.Installed with special sealing muffle to minimize the silicon vapor and by-pass materials contamination to the heating element and heat insulation materials.
4.The furnace uses special exhaust gas treatment device, which is friendly to environment and convenient for cleaning.
Configuration of Horizontal Vacuum Pyrolysis Furnace
1. Furnace door: Hinge turning type/ trolley type, Manual tight/Auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: All carbon steel/Inner layer stainless steel/Total stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: Soft carbon felt/Soft graphite felt/Hard composite felt /CFC
4. Heating element and muffle: Isostatic press graphite/Press high purity, high strength and high density graphite/ fine size graphite
5. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand such as Leybold, Edwards vacuum pump/Chinese high quality vacuum pump EVP brand.
6. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen/Industrial personal computer
7. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
8. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
9. Thermocouple: C type (Tungsten sheath/Ceramic sheath)
10. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder
11. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
12. Load truck: Roller type/fork type