Horizontal gas quenching furnace is used for gas quenching of materials like tool steel, die steel, high speed steel, super high strength steel, etc. The heating chamber is separated with the quenching chamber, which saves much energy and has good cooling.
1. Vacuum twin chamber gas quenching furnace uses horizontal, two chambers, bottom loading structure. Furnace door type can be customized design.
2. Gas quenching chamber is an independent part, which has a high heat exchanging speed.
3. The inner loading trolley is integral structure. The materials transportation is stable and finish in a short time.
4. According to the treating jobs, users can choose to configure axial-flow type high power gas quenching fan or centrifugal high power gas quenching fan.
Configuration of Horizontal Gas Quenching Furnace
1. Thermocouple: S type, K type, N type
2. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder
3. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen with industry computer
4. Electric components: High-quality domestic made brand/Schneider/Siemens
5. Furnace door: On-line/off-line,rotating type,vertical lifting
6. Gas quenching type: cold airflow vertically cooling/cold airflow side to side cooling.
7. Furnace hearth: Graphite heating elements and graphite felt heat insulation/Molybdenum heating element and metal heat insulation
8. Vacuum pump and gauge: Leybold vacuum, Edwards vacuum pump/high quality Chinese brand vacuum pump EVP.
9. Vacuum degree: High vacuum/medium vacuum
10. PLC: OMRON/Siemens/Mitsubishi
11. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM/Honeywell