High vacuum hydrogen furnace is mainly used for vacuum tempering of materials like tool steel, die steel, high-speed steel, ultra-strength steel, stainless steel after vacuum quenching and solution treatment. It is also for re-crystallization annealing and vacuum aging of non-ferrous metal under hydrogen gas condition.
1. The furnace is horizontal, single chamber, horizontally loading structure. The way of opening door is optional according to customer’s requirement.
2. Furnace hearth: Furnace temperature uniformity is good.
3. Completely metal heatshield and backwards insolation technology.
4. Various working condition: Positive Hydrogen gas, Vacuum hydrogen, Impulse type hydrogen gas
Optional Configuration of High Vacuum Tempering Furnace
1. Furnace door: On-line/off-line, vertical up and down, rotating
2. Furnace hearth: Graphite heating elements and graphite felt heat insulation/Molybdenum heating element and metal heat insulation
3. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/high-quality Chinese brand to create high vacuum or medium vacuum condition
3. PLC: OMRON/Siemens/Mitsubishi
4. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM/Honeywell
5. Thermocouple: S type, K type, N type
6. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder
7. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen
8. Electric components: High-quality domestic brand/Schneider/Siemens
9. Mass flow meter:Seven Star/CKD Japan