Vertical bottom loading annealing furnace is satiable for bright annealing of materials like tool steel, die steel, high-speed steel, ultra-strength steel, magnetic material, stainless steel and non-ferrous metal. It is also specially used for vacuum annealing of large size jobs which is easy to deform, such as long pole-shape parts, shaft parts, board parts, etc.
1. The vacuum annealing furnace is vertical, single chamber, bottom loading structure. It is an optional to choose the moving-out bottom door device according to customer’s requirement.
2. Excellent temperature uniformity realized by octagon-shaped furnace hearth.
3. The lifting structure has function of eliminating the cumulative errors of lifting system automatically, the movements are of high stability and no vibration.
4. The lifting transmission structure of the bottom furnace door has several options according to the on-site situation.
Optional Configuration of Vertical Bottom Loading Annealing Furnace
1. Bottom loading type: vertical door can make horizontal movement, horizontally fixed
2. Vertical movement: screw moving/nut moving
3. Furnace hearth: Graphite heating elements and graphite felt heat insulation/Molybdenum heating element and metal heat insulation
4. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/high-quality Chinese brand
5. Vacuum degree: High vacuum/medium vacuum
6. PLC: OMRON/Siemens/Mitsubishi
7. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM/Honeywell
8. Thermocouple: S type, K type, N type
9. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder
10. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen
11. Electric components: High-quality domestic brand/Schneider/Siemens