Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace
Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum Brazing Furnace
Please send us your inquiry about the customization of other furnace types or related questions about vacuum furnace. We will reply you immediately. Thank you.
All documents in the overview
News & Press
All news at a glance
Send us a message
Tel : +86-21-50878190
24 hours online : +8613916614261
Whatsapp : +8613916614261
Wechat : 2210154395
Address: NO.1299, XinJinQiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Shanghai Gehang Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Heat Treatment Process Types
Due to the diversity of the types of heat treatment process and heat treatment of workpiece shape size, heat treatment furnace type and structure are also present various, heat treatment furnace classification method are many, different classification methods on behalf of its different characteristics:
(1) according to mechanization: roller hearth furnace, step-type furnace, trolley type furnace, external mechanized chamber type furnace, chain furnace, rotary bottom furnace, vibrating bottom type furnace, cover type furnace, etc.
(2) according to the highest temperature points: temperature greater than 1000 ℃ high temperature heat treatment furnace; In the 650 ~ 1000 ℃ is warm treatment furnace; For low temperature under 650 ℃ heat treatment furnace;
(3) according to the main heat treatment process types: solid solution, quenching, normalizing, tempering, annealing and carburizing chemical heat treatment furnace;
(4) according to production operation mode: periodic and continuous heat treatment furnace;
(5) according to the heating mode, it is divided into direct heating mode, such as bright furnace, etc. Indirect heating methods such as radiant tube furnace and muffle furnace;
(6) according to heating sources: coal fired furnaces, oil furnaces and gas furnaces that burn as heat sources; In addition, there are electric resistance furnace, electrode furnace, induction heating furnace, etc.
(7) according to the heating medium in the furnace: the gas is the heating medium, such as air, smoke, control atmosphere, vacuum, etc.; Using liquid as heating medium, such as molten salt and lead; The solid is used as a heating medium, such as a floating particle furnace.