Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace
Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum Brazing Furnace
Please send us your inquiry about the customization of other furnace types or related questions about vacuum furnace. We will reply you immediately. Thank you.
All documents in the overview
News & Press
All news at a glance
Send us a message
Tel : +86-21-50878190
24 hours online : +8613916614261
Whatsapp : +8613916614261
Wechat : 2210154395
Address: NO.1299, XinJinQiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Shanghai Gehang Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Vacuum Pressure Impregnation Furnace
Vacuum pressure impregnation furnace has low temperature impregnation type and high temperature melting infiltration type. Low temperature impregnation is mainly used for impregnation of pitch and resin to C/C, Sic materials. High temperature melting infiltration of copper and aluminum to graphite and ceramic.
1. The vacuum impregnation furnace has multiple stage safety protection, main chamber can meet over 6000 times changing stress working condition.
2. Locking ring is hydraulic driving with mechanical limit.
3. Door open is hydraulic manual open or auto open, which is simple to operate.
4. Low temperature impregnation furnace has single chamber and twin chamber option.
5. High temperature melting infiltration furnace can continuous working to improve the production efficiency.
Optional Configuration of Vacuum Pressure Impregnation Furnace
1. Furnace door: hydraulic lift/Auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: Inner layer stainless steel/Total stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: ceramic fiber
4. Heater: Ni-Cr;Fe-Cr-Al-Nb, Sic rod, Graphite
5. Process gas system: volume/mass flow-meter, manual value/auto value, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
6. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/Chinese brand
7. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
8. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
9. Thermocouple: K type/W-Re type/S type/R type
10. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen/Industrial personal computer
11. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.