Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace
Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum Brazing Furnace
Please send us your inquiry about the customization of other furnace types or related questions about vacuum furnace. We will reply you immediately. Thank you.
All documents in the overview
News & Press
All news at a glance
Send us a message
Tel : +86-21-50878190
24 hours online : +8613916614261
Whatsapp : +8613916614261
Wechat : 2210154395
Address: NO.1299, XinJinQiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Shanghai Gehang Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Vacuum brazing technology
Vacuum brazing technology has been a promising welding technology since the 1940s. The first parts of brazing copper and stainless steel in the electronics industry were first applied to the aviation industry and the atomic energy industry, which began to be applied to the stainless steel plate fin heat exchanger in 1959. Now, it is widely used in the air separation equipment, petrochemical equipment, engineering machinery, vehicles, ships and household appliances and other industrial sectors of the plate fin heat exchanger and cooler.
Because of the incomparable advantages of vacuum brazing technology, it has been rapidly developed and widely used in the world industrial developed countries.
advantages of vacuum brazing
1. Vacuum brazing, because of the use of no flux, has significantly improved the corrosion resistance of the product, eliminated all kinds of pollution, pollution-free processing equipment, and good safety production conditions.
2. Vacuum brazing not only saves a lot of expensive metal brazing, but also does not require complex flux cleaning process, which reduces production cost.
3. The wetness and fluidity of the solder brazing solder can weld more complex and narrow channels, and the vacuum brazing improves the yield of the product and obtains a solid clean working face.
4. Compared with other methods, the internal structure and fixture of the furnace can reduce the maintenance cost of the furnace.
5. Is suitable for vacuum brazing material a lot, such as: aluminum, aluminum alloy, copper, copper alloy, stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, titanium, nickel, nickel by kang (Inconei) can travel through a vacuum brazing furnace, the designer according to soldering device USES to determine the required materials, including aluminum and aluminum alloy applied most widely.