Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace
Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum Brazing Furnace
Please send us your inquiry about the customization of other furnace types or related questions about vacuum furnace. We will reply you immediately. Thank you.
All documents in the overview
News & Press
All news at a glance
Send us a message
Tel : +86-21-50878190
24 hours online : +8613916614261
Whatsapp : +8613916614261
Wechat : 2210154395
Address: NO.1299, XinJinQiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Shanghai Gehang Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Vacuum tempering furnace installation requirements
A vacuum furnace is a device for heating in a vacuum. The pipe is connected to a high vacuum pump system in a metal casing or quartz glass cover. The vacuum in the furnace can reach 133 x (10-2 ~ 10-4) h. The furnace heating system can be heated directly by electric resistance furnace wire (such as tungsten wire) and high frequency induction heating.
The installation requirements of vacuum tempering furnace are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. Take reference to the dimensions and conditions of the furnace site provided by the drawings, select the permanent installation site of the equipment and carry out civil construction. Installation site should be no dust pollution, clean environment, the air is dry, should not put them with the salt furnace and so on, keep at room temperature 10-30 ℃, the ground flat is bright and clean.
2. When installing graphite components, be extremely careful and tighten bolts reliably to achieve good electrical contact, and do not force too much to avoid thread breakage.
3. Vacuum system diagram is used to locate, assemble and connect with the furnace body. When assembling, apply a thin layer of vacuum grease to the sealing ring and tighten the flange evenly.
4. According to the water cooling system, the inlet and outlet pipe are respectively received from the inlet and outlet of the furnace. Provide pressure of 0.3-0.5 MPa, the temperature is not lower than 15 ℃ is not higher than 25 ℃ water. It is best to provide circulating water and anti-rust water.
5. Provide a pneumatic source with minimum pressure of 0.6mpa and adequate water supply must be maintained throughout the operation of the furnace. Use industrial nitrogen gas, such as compressed air, then prepare the pneumatic “three big pieces” (i.e., oil mist, pressure reducer and split water filter).
6. Press the gas recharging system diagram to connect the pipe to the inflatable mouth of the furnace, and recommend that the purity of 99.999-99.999% of the high purity nitrogen be used as the return gas.
7. Connect the power source to the corresponding electrical contact according to the electrical wiring diagram, check the power supply voltage, connect the control box, power box and the electric power cable between the furnace body.
8. Install the rest of the components, including ducts, instruments, etc.
9 in furnace and control box to grounding, grounding resistance of 4 or less Ω, gauges and vacuum relay connected to the regulation of cable.