High vacuum tempering furnace is mainly used for vacuum tempering of materials like tool steel, die steel, high-speed steel, ultra-strength steel, titanium alloy after vacuum quenching and solution treatment. It is also for re-crystallization annealing and vacuum aging of non-ferrous metal.
1. The furnace is horizontal, single chamber, horizontally loading structure. The way of opening door is optional according to customer’s requirement.
2. The hearth consists of wide nickel-chromium heating zone and multi-layer stainless steel heat insulation with good temperature uniformity performance.
3. Tempering is finished under the high vacuum. The jobs after treatment are bright without any color changes.
4. The fast cooling system composed of inner heat exchanger and gas cooling circulation can effectively prevents components from tempering brittleness.
5. Vacuum tempering tube furnaces have convection heating device, which can ensure the temperature uniformity at the state of low temperature.
Optional Configuration of High Vacuum Tempering Furnace
1. Furnace door: On-line/off-line, vertical up and down, rotating
2. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/high-quality Chinese brand
3. PLC: OMRON/Siemens/Mitsubishi
4. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM/Honeywell
5. Thermocouple: S type, K type, N type
6. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder
7. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen
8. Electric components: High-quality domestic brand/Schneider/Siemens