MIM Catalytic Debinding Vacuum Furnace
Catalytic debinding furnace is mainly used for catalyst debinding process of metal powder injection molding (MIM) parts.
1. The furnace is made of high quality stainless steel material SS316L, which has god anti-corrosion performance and appearance.
2. It uses special muffle design and gas distribution, so the uniform gas flow result a good debinding effect.
3. The special exhaust gas treatment is an environment friendly design, which can treat the surplus HNO3 and exhaust gas.
4. It works by using touch screen operation and PLC controller, which makes the operation simple and reliable.
5. Catalytic debinding tube furnaces have the functions of over temperature and over pressure fault alarm, mechanical automatic pressure protection and interlocking, which forms a highly safe furnace.
6. It has remote control operation, remote malfunction diagnosis and remote program update functions.
Optional Configuration of Catalytic Debinding Furnace
1.Furnace vessel: all stainless steel SS316L
2. Furnace hot zone: High quality ceramic fiber felt
3. Heater material: Ni-Cr alloy
4. Process gas control: Volume/mass flow-meter, manual value/auto value, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
5. Operation panel: simulation screen/touch screen/industrial computer
6. PLC: OMRON/Siemens/Mitsubishi
7. Temperature: Pt
8. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
9. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens