Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace
Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum Brazing Furnace
Please send us your inquiry about the customization of other furnace types or related questions about vacuum furnace. We will reply you immediately. Thank you.
All documents in the overview
News & Press
All news at a glance
Send us a message
Tel : +86-21-50878190
24 hours online : +8613916614261
Whatsapp : +8613916614261
Wechat : 2210154395
Address: NO.1299, XinJinQiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Shanghai Gehang Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
6 kinds vacuum sintering furnace emergency methods
Vacuum sintering furnace is under the protection of hydrogen filling after vacuum pumping, using the principle of medium frequency induction heating to make the tungsten crucible in the coil produce high temperature, which is transmitted to the work through heat radiation. It is suitable for the powder forming sintering of refractory alloys such as tungsten, molybdenum and their alloys in scientific research and military industry units. The place where the electric furnace is installed should meet the requirements of vacuum sanitation, the surrounding air should be clean and dry, and there should be good ventilation conditions, the workplace is not easy to raise dust, etc.
Emergency measures for vacuum sintering furnace:
Abnormal cooling water
1. Confirm that the heating power has been stopped.
2. In case of water leakage outside the furnace and abnormal cooling water quantity, emergency measures shall be taken as soon as possible. If the water quantity can be guaranteed, please continue to keep the vacuum. If emergency measures cannot be taken, keep the original state and confirm that the equipment has cooled down.
3. When the cooling water is abnormal, the equipment is in the stop state, and the emergency cooling water is connected immediately.
4. At high temperature, if the cooling water is stopped, if the emergency water supply is not available, the water-cooled electrode, heat exchanger, vacuum chamber shell and pumps may be damaged.
Stop of compressed air
1. When the compressed air abnormal alarm, the equipment is in the stop state, should go to the spare compressor room as soon as possible, let it resume work.
2. In case of abnormal alarm of compressed air in vacuum and it takes a long time to recover, stop the vacuum and stop the equipment.
1. In case of power failure, if water is cut off, the standby cooling water and water source shall be connected immediately.
2. If the equipment can be recovered as soon as possible without heating, heating and cooling, restart the equipment and continue to operate. If it takes a long time, keep the equipment in its original state.
3. If it is heating and cooling and can be recovered as soon as possible, restart the equipment. If it takes a long time, keep the original state and let the equipment cool down naturally.
Power failure of heating power supply
1. Low water pressure, pressure gauge alarm.
2. Ground fault.
3. For vacuum discharge, the connection between the water-cooled electrode joint and the heater must be firmly connected and well insulated from the reflecting screen.
4. If the furnace pressure (this vacuum is prone to discharge). The reason of power failure can be considered as the discharge caused by dielectric breakdown.
Stop charging gas (argon or nitrogen)
1. Before the start of vacuum pumping, if the gas filling time is long or cannot be filled, please confirm whether the gas pipeline is blocked.
2. If there is no problem with the gas pipeline, check the action of the solenoid valve and the gas charging valve. For safety, all the associated equipment should be stopped before checking.
3. When the air filling into the vacuum chamber can not be stopped, the pressure relief valve shall be operated. If the pressure relief valve is operated, all gas systems including the gas supply valve and piping shall be closed.
4. Confirm whether there is air leakage in the gas charging pipe, if any, it will affect the product quality.
Deterioration of vacuum chamber pressure
1. When the vacuum exhaust time is longer than usual, the equipment should be stopped for inspection. According to the influence of the exhaust under different conditions of the structure in the vacuum chamber, the pressure may also rise.
2. Through the pressure rise test or helium leak detection to confirm the impact of gas leakage and outgassing.