Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace
Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum Brazing Furnace
Please send us your inquiry about the customization of other furnace types or related questions about vacuum furnace. We will reply you immediately. Thank you.
All documents in the overview
News & Press
All news at a glance
Send us a message
Tel : +86-21-50878190
24 hours online : +8613916614261
Whatsapp : +8613916614261
Wechat : 2210154395
Address: NO.1299, XinJinQiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Shanghai Gehang Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Advantages of vacuum heat treatment and quenching
Vacuum heat treatment realizes all or part of the heat treatment process in vacuum state, such as quenching, annealing, tempering, carburizing, chromizing, nitriding and so on. Compared with the conventional heat treatment process, vacuum heat treatment has more advantages after the combination of the two processes.
Its advantages are as follows:
1. No oxidation, no decarburization and rust removal, eliminating the surface grinding process, thus saving the consumption of steel and raw materials and processing time.
2. Degassing. The gas dissolved in metal under atmospheric pressure diffuses from the inside of metal to the surface and overflows under negative pressure, which is called degassing. The vacuum quenching heating has the degassing characteristic, which improves the surface purity of the material, thus improving the fatigue and plasticity of the die. Toughness and corrosion resistance.
3. It is beneficial to remove the residual grease on the surface of the workpiece and improve the product quality.
4. There is no danger of hydrogen embrittlement for the treated parts, so as to prevent the surface embrittlement of titanium and refractory metal.
5. The distortion of heat treatment is small. Due to the slow vacuum heating, the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the workpiece is small; generally, the vacuum heating is preheated 1-2 times, the temperature difference between the cross section of the workpiece is small, and the thermal stress is also small, so there will be no greater deformation due to the effect of external force. Generally speaking, 10% ~ 50% of the vacuum quenching deformation salt bath quenching.
6. The vacuum quenching process is stable, with good repeatability, safe operation, high degree of automation, clean working environment, pollution-free and pollution-free.