Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace
Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum Brazing Furnace
Please send us your inquiry about the customization of other furnace types or related questions about vacuum furnace. We will reply you immediately. Thank you.
All documents in the overview
News & Press
All news at a glance
Send us a message
Tel : +86-21-50878190
24 hours online : +8613916614261
Whatsapp : +8613916614261
Wechat : 2210154395
Address: NO.1299, XinJinQiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Shanghai Gehang Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Cemented carbide vacuum dewaxing and sintering process
Replace the traditional hydrogen protection sintering technology with vacuum sintering technology. In recent years, the sintering equipment has been dominated by advanced vacuum sintering furnaces. Due to the advancement of sintering technology, the quality of cemented carbide products has been significantly improved. There are many factors that affect product quality during sintering, among which paraffin removal is a very important part. In the process of pressing and forming of cemented carbide, it is necessary to add an appropriate amount of paraffin. These paraffins only work on the forming process, but have no effect on the internal quality of the final product. If the removal method is improper, the paraffin is not removed completely, and the residual paraffin exists in the product in the form of carbon or its compounds in the subsequent sintering process, which will affect the total carbon control of the product, and the effect of total carbon control will affect the quality of alloy products. have an important role. Therefore, the use of advanced technology of removing forming agent in vacuum sintering technology is of great significance to improve production efficiency and ensure stable product quality.
Vacuum dewaxing means that in the vacuum furnace, without any gas, during the heating and dewaxing, the volatilized paraffin vapor is drawn out of the furnace by the vacuum system to achieve the purpose of dewaxing. Its schematic diagram is shown in Figure 1.
1.1 Characteristics of vacuum dewaxing
(1) When dewaxing, the vacuum degree is below 100 Pa, and the heat transfer method will be mainly radiation.
(2) During dewaxing, hot water at a temperature of 60 ℃ ~ 70 ℃ has been passed through the jacket of the furnace body to facilitate the collection of paraffin on the furnace wall.
(3) During the dewaxing process, the paraffin vapor will fill the entire furnace cavity.
(4) The dewaxing rate can reach 80%.
1.2 Disadvantages of vacuum dewaxing
(1) Radiation heat transfer results in a large temperature difference between the edge and the center of the product, and it takes a long time to achieve a uniform and good dewaxing effect.
(2) The agglomeration of paraffin on the thermal insulation layer and the furnace wall, these agglomerates seriously pollute the atmosphere in the furnace during the sintering process.
(3) Since the paraffin vapor is taken away by the vacuum system, it is easy to cause the paraffin to pollute the vacuum system and increase the maintenance workload.
Vacuum sintering furnace equipment selection:The RVS-D vacuum dewaxing sintering furnace provided by SIMUWU are excellent products for processing such processes, with good temperature uniformity and high temperature control accuracy. SIMUWU provides a professional team of engineers who can solve various problems encountered in the production process and are committed to giving customers the most convenient and efficient experience.
Development of Large High Temperature Vacuum Annealing Furnace
Weld gap for vacuum brazing
Warm extrusion die vacuum heat treatment