Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace
Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum Brazing Furnace
Please send us your inquiry about the customization of other furnace types or related questions about vacuum furnace. We will reply you immediately. Thank you.
All documents in the overview
News & Press
All news at a glance
Send us a message
Tel : +86-21-50878190
24 hours online : +8613916614261
Whatsapp : +8613916614261
Wechat : 2210154395
Address: NO.1299, XinJinQiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Shanghai Gehang Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Conventional Problems In The Work Of Vacuum Sintering Furnaces And Unsuitable Materials
The vacuum sintering furnace is mainly used for the sintering process of semiconductor components and power rectifier devices, and can be used for vacuum sintering, gas shielded sintering and conventional sintering. It is a novel process equipment in the semiconductor special equipment series. It has a novel design concept, convenient operation, and compact structure. It can complete multiple process flows on one device. It can also be used in vacuum heat treatment, vacuum brazing and other processes in other fields. Then there will be some problems when the vacuum sintering furnace is working.
1. What should I do if the vacuum sintering furnace is suddenly powered off when it is working?
If it can be recovered as soon as possible when it is not heating, heating or cooling, restart the equipment, and if it takes a long time to continue operation, keep the equipment in its original state.
When the power is cut off, if the water is cut off, the spare cooling water should be connected immediately and the water source should be connected.
If it is heating and cooling, restart the equipment when it can be recovered as soon as possible. If it takes a long time, keep it in the original state and let the equipment cool down naturally.
2. What to do if the pressure in the vacuum chamber of the vacuum sintering furnace deteriorates
When the vacuum exhaust time is longer than usual, the equipment should be stopped for inspection. According to the influence of the deflation of the structure in the vacuum chamber under different conditions, the pressure may also increase.
Through pressure rise test or leak detection with helium gas to confirm the effect of air leakage and outgassing.
3. The cooling water of the vacuum sintering furnace is abnormal
Confirm that the heating power supply has stopped.
When there is water leakage outside the furnace and the cooling water volume is abnormal, emergency measures should be taken as soon as possible. If the water volume can be guaranteed, please continue to maintain the vacuum. If emergency measures cannot be taken, keep the original condition and confirm that the equipment has cooled down.
When the cooling water is abnormal, the equipment is in a stopped state, and the emergency cooling water is immediately connected.
When the temperature is high (more than 200℃, it is regarded as high temperature), if the cooling water stops, if the water cannot be delivered urgently, the water-cooled electrode, heat exchanger, vacuum chamber shell and pumps may be damaged.
In theory, all metal materials can be heat treated in a vacuum sintering furnace. However, due to technical requirements, processing costs, and ease of process realization, some materials cannot be processed in a vacuum sintering furnace?
1. From the cost point of view, carbon steel prices are lower, and the price of finished parts is lower. It is a waste to use vacuum sintering furnaces, unless high-profit workpieces or workpieces have no machining allowances, and it is an expedient when the surface quality is demanding. count.
2. Some materials that use special processes. For example, in order to obtain good mechanical properties, some workpieces require bainite, which is generally achieved by austempering, which is difficult to achieve in a vacuum sintering furnace; another example is T10 steel, which requires high hardness and low deformation, which is generally achieved by water quenching and oil cooling. Although the vacuum furnace can be used for high-pressure gas quenching to obtain high hardness, the cooling rate is faster and the deformation is greater due to the temperature below the Ms point.
3. High temperature is sensitive to N element, and it is easy to form materials with harmful effects. In order to prevent the volatilization of alloy elements at high temperatures, vacuum heat treatment furnaces are usually filled with high-purity nitrogen at high temperatures to maintain partial pressure, and nitrogen-filled cooling is generally used when cooling. Therefore, such materials should not be processed in a vacuum furnace.
Therefore, vacuum sintering furnaces should not be used for the treatment of these materials. Everyone must take care to avoid unnecessary waste.
Editor: Frank Lee
Copyright: SIMUWU Vacuum Furnace