Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace
Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum Brazing Furnace
Please send us your inquiry about the customization of other furnace types or related questions about vacuum furnace. We will reply you immediately. Thank you.
All documents in the overview
News & Press
All news at a glance
Send us a message
Tel : +86-21-50878190
24 hours online : +8613916614261
Whatsapp : +8613916614261
Wechat : 2210154395
Address: NO.1299, XinJinQiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Shanghai Gehang Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Low temperature vacuum tempering furnace
Structural advantages of low temperature vacuum tempering furnace:
1) The cryogenic treatment box with continuous computer monitoring and automatic regulation of liquid nitrogen input and automatic temperature rise and fall is used.
2) The treatment process is composed of three precise programs: cooling and super-low temperature insulation.
The reason why cryogenic vacuum tempering furnace can improve the performance of cryogenic treatment is analyzed as follows:
1) It transforms austenite with lower hardness into martensite with higher hardness, stability, wear resistance and heat resistance.
2) Carbide particles with higher hardness and finer grain size are widely distributed in the lattice of the treated materials by ultra-low temperature treatment.
3) A more uniform, smaller and denser microstructures can be produced in the metal grains.
4) Because of the addition of micro-carbide particles and finer lattices, the denser molecular structure is resulted, which greatly reduces the tiny voids in the material.
5) After ultra-low temperature treatment, the internal thermal stress and mechanical stress of the material are greatly reduced, which effectively reduces the possibility of tool and tool cracking and edge collapse. In addition, because the residual stress in the tool affects the ability of the cutting edge to absorb kinetic energy, the tool after ultra-low temperature treatment not only has high wear resistance, but also its own residual stress harm is greatly reduced than that of the untreated tool.
6) In the treated cemented carbides, new combinations of molecular structures are produced due to the reduction of electronic kinetic energy.
vacuum tempering furnace