Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace
Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum Brazing Furnace
Please send us your inquiry about the customization of other furnace types or related questions about vacuum furnace. We will reply you immediately. Thank you.
All documents in the overview
News & Press
All news at a glance
Send us a message
Tel : +86-21-50878190
24 hours online : +8613916614261
Whatsapp : +8613916614261
Wechat : 2210154395
Address: NO.1299, XinJinQiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Shanghai Gehang Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Operation Precautions And Emergency Treatment Methods Of Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum sintering furnace refers to a furnace for protective sintering of heated objects in a vacuum environment. There are many heating methods, such as resistance heating, induction heating, and microwave heating. The sub-types of vacuum sintering furnaces include silicon carbide high-temperature vacuum sintering furnaces, vacuum isostatic pressing sintering furnaces, vacuum pressure rapid cooling sintering furnaces, and single-chamber horizontal hot pressing sintering vacuum furnaces.
So what aspects should be paid attention to when using the vacuum sintering furnace?
1. The control cabinet of the vacuum sintering furnace is installed on the corresponding foundation and fixed.
2. Check whether all parts and accessories in the control cabinet of the vacuum sintering furnace are complete and intact.
3. According to the wiring diagram, and refer to the electrical schematic diagram, connect the external main circuit and control circuit, and reliably ground to ensure that the wiring is correct.
4. Turn the head counterclockwise by manually adjusting the pressure knob. The alarm button of the vacuum sintering furnace is in the on position.
5. Check that the movable parts of the electrical appliances should move freely without jamming. , The insulation resistance should not be less than 2 megohms.
6. The valves of the vacuum sintering furnace must be in the closed position. The control power switch of the vacuum sintering furnace is placed in the off position.
7. Complete the circulating cooling water connection of the equipment according to the plan. It is recommended that the user connect a spare water (tap water can be used) at the general water inlet and outlet pipes of the equipment to prevent the circulation water from malfunctioning or power failure causing the sealing ring to burn out.
The vacuum sintering furnace is mainly used for the sintering process of semiconductor components and power rectifier devices. It can be used for vacuum sintering, gas shielded sintering and conventional sintering. It is a novel process equipment in the series of special equipment for semiconductors. It has a novel design concept and convenient operation. The structure is compact, and multiple processes can be completed on one device.
Emergency treatment methods of the vacuum sintering furnace during operation:
First, what to do if the charging gas of the vacuum sintering furnace is stopped?
1. Before the start of vacuuming, if the gas filling time is long or cannot be filled, please confirm whether the gas pipeline is blocked. If there is no problem with the gas pipeline, check the operation of the solenoid valve and the gas filling valve. For safety, all related equipment must be stopped before checking.
2. In the case that the air filling into the vacuum chamber cannot be stopped, when the pressure relief valve operates, such as when the pressure relief valve operates, close all gas systems including the gas supply valve and piping. Check if there is any leak in the gas filling pipe, if any, it will affect the quality of the product.
Second, what to do if the heating power supply of the vacuum sintering furnace is powered off?
1. Check if the water pressure is low. When the water pressure is lower than 0.15MPa, the pressure gauge will alarm. Ground Fault.
2. For vacuum discharge, the connection between the water-cooled electrode connector and the heater must be firmly connected, and insulated from the reflective screen.
3. If the pressure in the furnace is 13.3-66.5Pa (this vacuum is prone to discharge). The cause of power failure and power failure can be considered as the discharge caused by dielectric breakdown.
Editor: Frank Lee
Copyright: SIMUWU Vacuum Furnace