Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace
Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum Brazing Furnace
Please send us your inquiry about the customization of other furnace types or related questions about vacuum furnace. We will reply you immediately. Thank you.
All documents in the overview
News & Press
All news at a glance
Send us a message
Tel : +86-21-50878190
24 hours online : +8613916614261
Whatsapp : +8613916614261
Wechat : 2210154395
Address: NO.1299, XinJinQiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Shanghai Gehang Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Purchase Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace
When purchasing vacuum heat treatment furnaces, several key points of vacuum heat treatment furnaces should be clearly understood to facilitate the selection of vacuum heat treatment furnaces suitable for your industry.
1. Nitrogen should not be used as cooling gas when titanium alloy is treated in vacuum furnace, because titanium and nitrogen react at high temperature to form golden titanium nitride.
2. All the movable connections of the vacuum furnace are sealed with O-type rubber rings, which are cooled by water.
3. Vacuum quenching oil should be used to quench the workpiece in vacuum, which has lower saturated vapor pressure.
4. Vacuum furnace maintenance should be in the state of vacuum or pure nitrogen, to avoid suction and moisture absorption when not in use at ordinary times.
5. The pressure rise rate of domestic vacuum furnaces should not be less than 1.33Pa/h, and the standard of some foreign enterprises should be 0.67Pa/h.
6. Vacuum heating is mainly radiation, and the workpiece should be kept spacing in the furnace.
7. During the heating process, the workpiece and the material in the furnace will deflate and the vacuum will decrease.
8. The heating temperatures of vacuum tempering, vacuum annealing, vacuum solid solution treatment and vacuum aging are generally the same as those of conventional treatment.
9. Vacuum tempering furnace should have quick cooling device. The pressure of cooling water should be greater than 0.2 Mpa and the flow rate should be adjustable.
10. Cooling gas: steel generally uses 99.995% pure nitrogen, superalloy 99.999% nitrogen or argon, titanium alloy 99.995% argon.
11. Warming up: After putting into the workpiece, it can be heated only when pre-pumped to 6.67 Pa.
Learn More Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace