Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace
Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum Brazing Furnace
Please send us your inquiry about the customization of other furnace types or related questions about vacuum furnace. We will reply you immediately. Thank you.
All documents in the overview
News & Press
All news at a glance
Send us a message
Tel : +86-21-50878190
24 hours online : +8613916614261
Whatsapp : +8613916614261
Wechat : 2210154395
Address: NO.1299, XinJinQiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Shanghai Gehang Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
vacuum carburizing furnace
I don’t know what you know about vacuum carburizing furnace. I’m sure some car lovers have heard of it. Vacuum carburizing furnace is a kind of device which can be infiltrated in vacuum. It is widely used in the field of automotive production. Because vacuum carburizing furnace can improve our working efficiency. What advantages does it have for vacuum carburizing furnace? Let’s get to know it now.
1. To overcome the problem of blind hole carburization which can not be solved by thermal carburizing in traditional atmosphere.
2. Avoid internal oxidation.
3 Vacuum carburizing process temperature up to 1700 degrees Celsius.
4. Shorten the process time.
5. Vacuum carburizing technology combined with high-pressure air-cooled quenching can reduce the distortion.
6. Improve the micro-structure and hardness of components.
7. Solve the problems of intergranular oxidation and alloy element depletion on the surface of workpiece during carburizing.
8. Vacuum carburizing combined with gas quenching can improve the quality of products by controlling the cooling rate during quenching process.
9. Vacuum carburizing has low emission and energy consumption.
The nine advantages of some vacuum carburizing furnaces introduced above are that there are so many advantages in using this kind of material. It can solve the problem of blind hole carburizing and improve the hardness of parts. So it is not perfect. Because its cost will be relatively high, and the technical requirements for operation will be relatively high.