Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace
Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum Brazing Furnace
Please send us your inquiry about the customization of other furnace types or related questions about vacuum furnace. We will reply you immediately. Thank you.
All documents in the overview
News & Press
All news at a glance
Send us a message
Tel : +86-21-50878190
24 hours online : +8613916614261
Whatsapp : +8613916614261
Wechat : 2210154395
Address: NO.1299, XinJinQiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Shanghai Gehang Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Vacuum Heat Treatment Solutions
The following is some vacuum heat treatment solutions and common sense provided by SIMUWU. If you have any other questions about vacuum heat treatment furnace, please contact us.
1. When the titanium alloy is treated by a vacuum furnace, it is not preferable to use nitrogen as a cooling gas, and titanium and nitrogen are reacted at a high temperature to form golden yellow titanium nitride.
2. The vacuum furnace flow connection department is all sealed by O-ring rubber ring, and this department is cooled by water.
3. The workpiece is oil quenched under vacuum. Vacuum quenching oil should be used. This oil has a lower saturated vapor pressure.
4. The maintenance of the vacuum furnace should be under vacuum or pure nitrogen, avoiding inhalation and moisture absorption when not in use.
5. The pressure rise rate of domestic vacuum furnace is generally not more than 1.33Pa/h, and the pressure rise rate of SIMUWU is 0.67Pa/h.
6. Vacuum heating is mainly based on radiation, and the workpiece should be kept in the furnace.
7. During the heating process, the workpiece and the material in the furnace will be deflated to reduce the vacuum.
8. The heating temperature of vacuum tempering, vacuum annealing, vacuum solution treatment and vacuum aging is generally the same as the heating temperature in the conventional treatment.
9. The vacuum tempering furnace should have a quick cooling device. The pressure of the cooling water should be greater than 0.2Mpa and the flow rate should be adjustable.
10. Cooling gas: Steel generally uses 99.995% nitrogen, high temperature alloy uses 99.999% nitrogen or argon, and titanium alloy uses 99.995% argon.
11. Heating: After putting in the workpiece, it is generally preheated to 6.67Pa before heating.
Tag: vacuum furnace, vacuum heat treatment, vacuum heat treatment furnace, vacuum tempering furnace.