Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace
Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum Brazing Furnace
Please send us your inquiry about the customization of other furnace types or related questions about vacuum furnace. We will reply you immediately. Thank you.
All documents in the overview
News & Press
All news at a glance
Send us a message
Tel : +86-21-50878190
24 hours online : +8613916614261
Whatsapp : +8613916614261
Wechat : 2210154395
Address: NO.1299, XinJinQiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Shanghai Gehang Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
High nickel alloy heat treatment
The high-nickel alloy is a non-ferrous alloy formed by adding other elements to nickel.
High-nickel alloy classification:
1.Nickel based super alloy. It is used in the manufacture of high temperature components for aerospace engine blades and rocket engines, nuclear reactors, and energy conversion equipment.
2.Nickel-based corrosion resistant alloy. It is used in the manufacture of various corrosion resistant parts.
3.Nickel-based wear-resistant alloy. It can be used to manufacture wear-resistant parts or as a coating material, which can be coated on the surface of other base materials by surfacing and spraying processes.
4.Nickel based precision alloy. It is used to make resistors, etc.
5.Nickel-based shape memory alloy. It is mostly used to manufacture self-expanding structural parts used in spacecraft, self-exciting fasteners used in the aerospace industry, artificial heart motors used in biomedical applications, etc.
High-nickel alloys can generally be smelted in a vacuum melting furnace, or can be heat treated in a vacuum furnace to achieve product performance requirements.
1. Heat treatment industry. Such as furnace rolls, bell furnaces and annealing furnaces.
2. Calcination furnace. For example, it is used for calcination to produce high-performance corundum, calcined chromite ore to produce ferrochrome alloy, and to recover nickel used as a catalyst in petrochemical industry.
3. Chemical and petrochemical, using it to prepare a new steam cracking crude gasoline furnace to produce hydrogen.
4. Automation device. Such as catalytic support systems, spark plugs.
5. Cleaning equipment for the nuclear industry, such as nuclear waste removal.
6. Iron industry. Such as direct reduction of iron ore technology, the production of titanium sponge.
Application in the automotive industry:
1. Valve seals. It has excellent properties of oxidation resistance, high temperature resistance and sulfur resistance.
2. Spraying materials.
Tag: High nickel alloy heat treatment, annealing furnace, nickel alloy annealing, vacuum melting furnace, nickel alloy vacuum melting furnace