Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace
Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum Brazing Furnace
Please send us your inquiry about the customization of other furnace types or related questions about vacuum furnace. We will reply you immediately. Thank you.
All documents in the overview
News & Press
All news at a glance
Send us a message
Tel : +86-21-50878190
24 hours online : +8613916614261
Whatsapp : +8613916614261
Wechat : 2210154395
Address: NO.1299, XinJinQiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Shanghai Gehang Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Vacuum heat treatment small common sense
1. When dealing with titanium alloys, the vacuum furnace should not use nitrogen as a cooling gas, because titanium and nitrogen react at high temperature to form the golden titanium nitride.
2. All the connection parts of the activity connection of the vacuum furnace are sealed with o-type rubber ring, which is all water cooled.
3. The workpiece is quenched in a vacuum. Vacuum quenching oil shall be used. The oil has a low saturation vapor pressure.
4. The maintenance of the vacuum furnace should be in a vacuum or in the state of pure nitrogen, avoiding the need to breathe in and out of the water.
5. The pressure rise rate of domestic vacuum furnace should be no greater than 1.33pa/h, and some enterprises in foreign countries shall be 0.67pa/h
6. Vacuum heating is mainly radiation, and the workpiece should be kept apart in the furnace.
7. During the heating process, the workpiece and the material in the furnace will release air and reduce the vacuum degree.
8. The heating temperature of vacuum tempering, vacuum annealing, vacuum solid solution and vacuum aging is generally the same as that of conventional treatment.
9. Vacuum return furnace should have a fast cooling device. The pressure of cooling water should be greater than 0.2mpa and the flow rate should be adjustable.
10. Cooling gas: the steel generally USES 99.995 percent nitrogen, and the high temperature alloy USES 99.999 percent nitrogen or argon, and the titanium alloy USES 99.995 % argon gas.
11. Heating up: after putting in the work piece, the heating can be heated only when it is pre-pumped to 6.67pa