Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace
Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum Brazing Furnace
Please send us your inquiry about the customization of other furnace types or related questions about vacuum furnace. We will reply you immediately. Thank you.
All documents in the overview
News & Press
All news at a glance
Send us a message
Tel : +86-21-50878190
24 hours online : +8613916614261
Whatsapp : +8613916614261
Wechat : 2210154395
Address: NO.1299, XinJinQiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Shanghai Gehang Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Vacuum Brazing of Liquid-cooled Shell
1. Background Technique The dam shell is an important part of the active phased array radar antenna. A set of radar antennas often has a large number of dam shells. The cooling method adopts internal circulating liquid cooling. The liquid cooling form requires the tightness and liquid flow of the...
Precious Metal Brazing
1. Characteristics of Precious Metal Brazing As an electric shock material, the common feature of precious metals is that the brazing area is small, and the brazing metal is required to have good impact resistance, high strength, a certain degree of oxidation resistance, and can withstand arc att...
High Temperature and High Vacuum Furnace for Silicon Carbide Sintering Furnace
1. Feature 1). High temperature uniformity and high thermal efficiency. 2). Multi-zone independent temperature control, vacuum partial pressure function. 3). The main body is made of high temperature resistant materials to meet the thin and thick carbonization heating process.Medium and thick gr...
Silicon Carbide Pressureless Sintering Furnace for Shaft Sleeves and Shaft Tubes
1. Product Description The silicon carbide pressureless sintering furnace is suitable for the pressureless sintering process of silicon carbide of emerging ceramics such as seal rings, shaft sleeves and shaft tubes, nozzles, impellers, and bulletproof products. Generally, the compactness of reac...
Electronic Vacuum Brazing
High temperature vacuum brazing furnace for brazing electrical components Vacuum brazing furnaces are mainly used for aluminum brazing, copper brazing, stainless steel brazing and nickel brazing. Aircraft parts, auto parts, electronic communication parts, household appliances, heat alloy brazing...
Titanium Alloy Brazing
1. Titanium Alloy Tube Standards ASTM B338, ASME SB338, ASME SB861 Size(mm) OD 1.53-89mm x WT 0.4-8.0mm(Tube) OD 89-620mm x WT 3.0-25.4mm(Pipe) Size(inch) OD 0.06″-3.5″ x WT 0.016″-0.315″(Tube) OD 3.5″-25″ x WT 0.12″-1″(Pipe) S...
Feedthrough Vacuum Brazing
Alumina Ceramic to Metal Seal Vacuum Feedthrough For High Pressure Brazing 1. Ceramic to metal seal The ceramic surface used for brazing must be metalized. Compared with glass seals, ceramic seals have excellent heat resistance, mechanical shock resistance, and corrosion resistance. Although it r...
Drilling Components Brazing
Vacuum Brazed Diamond Drill Bit This vacuum brazed diamond drill bit is mainly used for drilling granite, marble, concrete and walls. With years of advanced diamond brazing technology, serrated drills have the characteristics of drilling freedom, high efficiency, and long drilling life. 1. Featu...
Cr8 Type Cutting Tool Steel Heat Treatment Process
In the 1980s, domestic and foreign developed Cr8 cold-work die steels (Cr8 steels for short) with a Cr content of about 8%, such as BOHLERK340, K360, SDC99, etc. This type of steel contains about 8% chromium, and is added with alloying elements such as Mo, V, and Si. Its carbides are fine and uni...
Sintering and Application of Silicon Carbide Ceramic Materials
Silicon carbide ceramic materials have the advantages of wear resistance, corrosion resistance, high hardness, low density and high high temperature strength. Therefore, in recent years, they have been rapidly popularized in various fields and developed very rapidly. In aerospace, nuclear industr...